* ESTE EVENTO NO ESTÁ ORGANIZADO POR SBORL
This hands-on course is designed to promote the learning of the latest surgical techniques and the development of surgical skills in endonasal and skull base endoscopic techniques, by allowing attendees to perform in cadaver specimens all these techniques with adequate surgical instruments and under experienced supervision.
The course is focused on the acquisition of skills in both basic and more advanced endoscopic sinus and skull base techniques, emphasizing prevention and treatment of surgical complications and their medicolegal implications.
The course fosters a multidisciplinary collaboration among different specialists in the endoscopic treatment of skull base pathologies. Nowadays, there is a consensus that a good practice in endoscopic skull base surgery implies that surgeries are performed by a multidisciplinary team with both ENTs and neurosurgeons.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES – KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS TO DEVELOP
· To promote the knowledge of the surgical anatomy of nasal cavities, paranasal sinuses, skull base, orbit and cranial cavity with relevant implications in endoscopic techniques.
· To train participants with endoscopic surgery tools and equipment.
· To observe and assist of exemplar endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery techniques during live surgery.
· To execute, on cadavers and under supervision, the basic and more advanced endoscopic approaches to the nose, paranasal sinuses, orbit, lacrimal system, skull base and cranial cavity.
· To accelerate endonasal endoscopic surgery learning curve.
· To promote an ecient, complication free surgical technique.
* Los contenidos de esta Web tienen una finalidad básicamente informativa y dirigida a un público en general. El acceso a esta información, no garantiza que la misma, así como sus textos, gráficos o vínculos, sean exactos o completos. SBORL, no se hace responsable de los cualquier cambio que se produzca en dicho evento, para mas información póngase en contacto con la empresa organizadora del evento.