* THIS EVENT IS NOT ORGANIZED BY SBORL
- Manuel Bernal-Sprekelsen
- Francesc Larrosa
Intensive course of basic and advanced techniques of endoscopic ear surgery, based on short lectures and surgery videos presented by experts as well as in laboratory practice with fresh corpse, guided by instructors, designed to acquire skill in this technique.
- Lectures / recorded surgeries
- Getting started in endoscopic ear surgery.
- Endoscopic ear anatomy.
- Procedures 1:
- Myringoplasty: inlay, underlay and over-under techniques
- Retraction pockets
- Procedures 2:
- Other procedures: middle ear tumors, facial nerve decompression, vestibular neurectomy, acoustic neuroma, combined endoscopic-mi-croscopic approaches (cholesteatoma, cochlear implants, tumors)
- Round table “Future perspectives in endoscopic ear surgery”
- Hands-on dissection (LABORATORY)
- Live demo
- Basic techniques I:
- Handling and positioning the endoscope
- Myringotomy and ventilation tube insertion
- Graft harvesting
- Inlay grafts
- Basic techniques II:
- Tympanomeatal flap elevation, atticotomy
- Underlay grafts
- Extended tympanomeatal flap
- Over-under grafts
- Stapes surgery
- Ossicular reconstruction ( TORP, PORP)
- Live demo
- Advanced techniques:
- Facial decompression, combined retroauricu-lar-transcanal approach, cochlear implants, vestibular neurectomy, access to IAC, two-han-ded surgery
* The contents of this website are basically informative and aimed at a general public. Access to this information does not guarantee that it, as well as its texts, graphics or links, are exact or complete. SBORL is not responsible for any changes that occur in said event, for more information contact the company organizing the event.