- Este evento ha pasado.
24th Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course
septiembre 9, 2021 - septiembre 10, 2021
* THIS EVENT IS NOT ORGANIZED BY SBORL
More than 20 years offering hands-on Endoscopic Sinus and Expanded Endoscopic Skull Base courses with fresh-frozen cadavers. Supported by an outstanding, international faculty.
- Isam Alobid Manuel
- Bernal Sprekelsen
- Cristobal Langdon
- Handling of endoscope and camera
- Identification of anatomical landmarks of the nose and sinuses. Uncinate process resection and middle meatal antrostomy. Intact bulla technique to the frontal (Draf type I)
- Approach to the sphenopalatine and maxillary arteries
- Anterior ethmoidectomy and Draf type IIA and type IIB
- Posterior ethmoidectomy, transethmoidal sphenoidotomy; transnasal sphenoidotomy and “rescue flap”
- Endoscopic Dacriocystorhinostomy
- Draf type III
- Draf type III (Cont.)
- Endoscopic approach to the pituitary
- Nasoseptal flap, inferior turbinate and lateral wall flaps
- Nasoseptal flap, inferior turbinate and lateral wall flaps (cont.)
- Medial Maxillectomy
- Orbital and optic nerve decompression
- Canthotomy and Cantholysis
* The contents of this website are basically informative and aimed at a general public. Access to this information does not guarantee that it, as well as its texts, graphics or links, are exact or complete. SBORL is not responsible for any changes that occur in said event, for more information contact the company organizing the event.