- Este evento ha pasado.
ESPO 2020 15th Congress of the European Society of Pediatric Otorhinolarynology
6 noviembre - 9 noviembre
* THIS EVENT IS NOT ORGANIZED BY SBORL
The European Society of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology (ESPO) aims to promote the quality of care of children with otorhinolaryngologic disorders within Europe.
ESPO was founded in 1994 and succeeded the European Working Group in Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology (EWGPO).
ESPO is a non-profit organisation, exclusively involved in scientific, educational and charitable activities.
Our objectives are to:
- Facilitate the dissemination of knowledge of otorhinolaryngologic disorders in children
- Advocate cooperation between ESPO members in various countries
- Support clinical and basic research, and promote documentation of difficult cases
- Enhance scientific communication by organizing congresses and conferences
- Promote training programmes for otorhinolaryngologists with a specific interest
in pediatric ORL diseases, and redefine standards of professional practice
- Establish links with other organizations concerned with the care for children with ORL disorders
* The contents of this website are basically informative and aimed at a general public. Access to this information does not guarantee that it, as well as its texts, graphics or links, are exact or complete. SBORL is not responsible for any changes that occur in said event, for more information contact the company organizing the event.