We are extremely fortunate to have some of the world experts in endoscopic sinus surgery as our guests of honour at this course, and we would like to invite you to join us on this journey, through the nose, sinuses and beyond into the skull base
– To review the endoscopic anatomy of the nose and sinuses.
– To provide the opportunity to improve their skills handling endoscopes and
instruments in the nose and to learn step-by-step the endoscopic surgery of the
nasal cavity and sinuses.
– To identify the actual indications and limitations of minimally invasive techniques.
– To learn decision-making in the management of sinonasal lesions.
– To comment on past, present, and future of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
– To learn a stepwise surgical approach to the nose and sinuses on FRESH cadaver.