- Este evento ha pasado.
Swiss Head & Neck Dissection Courses Hands-on Cadaver Workshops
agosto 17, 2022 - agosto 20, 2022
* THIS EVENT IS NOT ORGANIZED BY SBORL
Dear participant, dear colleague
The Swiss Head and Neck Basic Dissection and Reconstructive Head and Neck Surgery Courses 2022 are two 2-day intensive hands-on training courses and will be held under the direction of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital and the Institute of Anatomy, University of Bern in collaboration with the Swiss Working Group of Head and Neck Surgery. It includes instructional sessions for theoretical background by experts and supervised whole-body cadaver dissection. A major feature is to investigate the anatomy relevant to an array of head and neck surgical procedures and the techniques of regional and free flap raising on specimens, which have been specifically prepared to preserve tissue planes and simulate real surgery. Furthermore, it is an honor to announce the participation of Prof. Jonathan Clark (Chris O’Brien Life House, Sidney, Australia) during step-by-step dissection.
- 2 x 16 hours of hands-on training on head and neck surgery and flap raising
- Lectures by national known Swiss faculty and international head and neck surgeons
- High-quality whole-body specimens due to the Thiel fixation technique
- Personal step-by-step basic head and neck dissection and regional/free flap raising
- Supervised training (1 instructor – 2 participants per specimen)
- Swiss style social event
- Full catering
- CME accreditation: 2 x 16 points
Prof. Dr. med. Roland Giger
Department of ENT, Head and Neck Surgery
Inselspital, Bern University Hospital
* The contents of this website are basically informative and aimed at a general public. Access to this information does not guarantee that it, as well as its texts, graphics or links, are exact or complete. SBORL is not responsible for any changes that occur in said event, for more information contact the company organizing the event.