- Este evento ha pasado.
27 agosto, 2018|8:00 am - 28 agosto, 2018|5:00 pm
Dear participant, dear colleague,
It is our pleasure to announce an exclusive endoscopic ear surgery course for the third time in Switzerland, jointly organized by the Department of ENT, Head and Neck Surgery, Inselspital and the Institute of Anatomy, University of Bern. Furthermore, we are proud to announce the participation of Prof. Livio Presutti (Modena, Italy) during live surgery and step-by-step dissection.
You might also want to check out our clinical course on Endoscopic Paranasal Sinus and Skull Base hands-on Course.
This 2 day course will include:
- 10 hours / 1 day of wet lab endoscopic ear surgery on whole cadaveric heads
- Lectures by renowned Swiss and international faculty
- Live surgery from the OR & specimen dissection
- High-quality specimen (Thiel embalmed)
- Small groups of 2 participants per table
- Best available instruments by KARL STORZ
- Traditional Swiss style social event and dinner
- Full catering throughout the day
- CME Credits: 16