- Este evento ha pasado.
I Septal perforation repair course
13 abril, 2018|8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Over the past two decades, there has been a dramatic evolution in the way in which septal perforation with endoscopic techniques are approached and managed. This course represents a current state of
the art in septal perforation repair.
During one complete day, delegates will practice all different approaches
to repair septal perforation under supervision. The Thieme book on “Nasoseptal perforation” will be delivered for free to each delegate.
The course objectives are: – To review the endoscopic anatomy of the nose and sinuses.
– To review the blood supply of nasal septum and lateral nasal wall.
– To provide the opportunity to improve the skills handling endoscopes and instruments in the nose and to learn, step-by-step, the endoscopic surgery of the nasal cavity and sinuses.
– To harvest all kind of intranasal pedicled flaps.
– To learn decision-making in the management of septal perforation repair.
– A stepwise surgical approach to repair septal defects in FRESH cadaver.
For any other question about payment options email me to firstname.lastname@example.org