- Este evento ha pasado.
6th Endoscopic Skull Base
30 septiembre, 2020|8:00 am - 2 octubre, 2020|5:00 pm
* ESTE EVENTO NO ESTÁ ORGANIZADO POR SBORL
We are delighted to have you participate in the 6th Endoscopic Skull Base Dissection Course. Again we have the pleasure of an outstanding, international faculty, to teach, guide and amaze us.
Lectures will cover both the basis as well as the latest developments of endoscopic skull base surgery.
Three afternoons of cadaveric dissections provide an excellent opportunity for you to get hands-on experience and update your knowledge of skull base anatomy.
Each station is equipped with high quality endoscopes, tools, neuronavigation, high speeds drills and suction systems to copy the real operation room setting.
Key for a successful course is interaction between us all. We really try to create an environment that promotes this. Please, don’t hesitate to ask any questions at any moment.
We fully expect this year will again be a great course, where both faculty and participants learn more and more about skull base surgery, fortify our professional relationships , and enjoy our stay in Leiden.
We are well aware of the current disruptions caused by the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. Currently the COVID-19 is fully controlled in the Netherlands and therefore we plan to continue with the course.
Our course will adhere to the Dutch legislation mandated at the time of the course. Currently the following mandates are implemented and we expect them to still be relevant at the time of the course.
- During the dissections personal protective equipment will be provided and worn.
- During coffee breaks and lectures 1.5 meter distance needs to be kept between persons
- People with fever and/or COVID-19 symptoms (i.e. upper respiratory symptoms and/or fever) will not be allowed to participate to the course.
Course directors: Wouter van Furth (neurosurgery) and Christos Georgalas (ENT)
Course coordinator 2020: Amir Zamanipoor Najafabadi
* Los contenidos de esta Web tienen una finalidad básicamente informativa y dirigida a un público en general. El acceso a esta información, no garantiza que la misma, así como sus textos, gráficos o vínculos, sean exactos o completos. SBORL, no se hace responsable de los cualquier cambio que se produzca en dicho evento, para mas información póngase en contacto con la empresa organizadora del evento.